The Center for Formative Action and Reflection (CFAR) serves our community with compassion.
CFAR respects the inherent dignity of each person we are privileged to serve.
CFAR strives to model a balance of emotions, intellect, spirit and body, demonstrating integrity in all our actions.
CFAR engages in transparent, participatory, and accountable decision-making, continually reflecting upon decisions so that actions are effective, efficient, always evolving and altruistic.
CFAR Leadership Council (CLC)
- Doris Aguirre (Resident Services Coordinator, Merced Housing of Texas)
- Don Arispe, (Social Worker, CFAR Lead Animator, Adjunct Faculty, Oblate School of Theology and University of the Incarnate Word, owner CFAR Consulting)
- Kimberly Arispe, (Family Services Assoc, Financial Empowerment Center Director)
- Teresa Barajas (Community Activist, Support Group and Reflection Circle Facilitator, Co-leader of oldest Base Christian Community in this region, Domesticas Unidas)
- Rosalinda Fly (Professional Bookkeeper)
- Joleen Garcia (Executive Director, Martinez Street Women’s Center)
- Leslie Kelsie-Grubbs (Executive Director, Urban Connections)
- Robert Mueller (Pastor, Divine Redeemer Presbyterian, Yoga Instructor)
- Steven Sano (Red Cross Project Director, PhD Student, UTSA Adjunct Faculty)
- Veronica Saunders (YWCA, Director- After School Challenge Program)
- Yolanda Uranga PhD (Community Development Consultant, Adjunct Faculty, Our Lady of the Lake University)
- Sheila Castle (Grants Manager, Family Service Association)
- Variak Khus, (Independent Development Consultant)
* Jeremy Everett, Honorary Member. Baylor University, Director of the Texas Hunger Initiative