Quarterly, innovative, interactive all-day training seminars on topics the CFAR community is requesting.
In the past the CFAR community has requested these topics:
- Compassion Fatigue
- Servant Leadership
- Mindful Leadership
- Conflict Resolution from the Inside Out (internal look at what causes us to respond conflictually)
- Conflict Resolution skill development
- Stress and Time Management from the Inside Out (internal look at our mind maps concerning stress and time)
- Creating a Collaborative Consciousness
- Assertive Communication
- Human Development (Spiral Dynamics)
- Professional Boundaries and Self-Care
When these seminars are offered at CFAR we always keep costs low so they are available to everyone who needs them. But if you cannot afford this please participate anyway. You can volunteer to help us set up or tear down as your donation.
CFAR training seminars are offered by fully qualified and experienced trainers.
We are always open to offering other training topics and can design a training seminar specifically for your organization. We work on a donation basis, so do not let the cost of the training stop you. We will work with any budget or lack of budget. Contactcfar@gmail.com for more details.